Tampa Bay Presbyterian Church offers a variety of classes to promote Christian growth and maturity. We offer Sunday School classes in Biblical, theological, and topical quarterly studies. In addition, we have leadership training for prospective church officers, and classes for inquirers who want to learn more about the Christian faith, Presbyterianism and Tampa Bay Presbyterian Church membership commitment.
The three main types of classes are:
- Communicant Membership Class
- Christian Education & Fellowship (Sunday School) Classes
- Occasional Classes
Communicant Membership Class
The Communicant Membership class runs for 6 weeks covering two major topics:
- "Discovering Church Membership"
- "Discovering Spiritual Maturity"
Sunday School Classes
- Children's Sunday School Classes
- Youth Sunday School Classes
- Christian Education & Fellowship (Adult Sunday School Classes)
Other classes about such subjects as learning more about the Christian faith are occasionally offered to people in the church and in the community. If you would like to be notified of such classes in the future, please contact us.