PHOS Youth Ministry
The TBPC Youth Ministry is named PHOS, which stands is Greek for LIGHT.
PHOS seeks to encourage and equip students to become L.I.G.H.T.
In their world, PHOS students strive to:
- Love one another in fellowship (Jn 13:34-35)
- Invite others to follow Christ, (Rom 1:16)
- Give of themselves in service, (Mk 10:45)
- Honor the Lord in everything, and (1 Cor 10:31)
- Train to follow the call of God. (Phil 3:8-14)
Students are challenged through leadership models, discipleship groups, retreats, summer camps, missions trips, service projects, Bible studies, youth rallies and social events - all aimed at fostering an environment for LIGHT. PHOS is a partnership with parents intent on helping them fulfill their God-given responsibilities to spiritually nurture their children.