In Person Worship Update
The Session had authorized the resumption of in-person morning worship services in the sanctuary starting on Sunday, May 31, 2020 under Phase 2 guidelines.
As of September 2020, we are in Phase 3 and can start to resume worship services with full attendance, but will still follow the below guidelines. ABF and Children's Sunday School classes have resumed.
• Individuals in at-risk health groups (including the elderly and sick) are encouraged to watch the worship service on livestream and not attend in person.
• Individuals with a cough or a fever in the past 72 hours are encouraged to watch the worship service on livestream and not attend in person.
• Individuals are encouraged to wear a facemask.
• Parents are encouraged to use good judgment in bringing young children.
Entering and Leaving:
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the building.
• Do not touch, shake hands, or hug each other.
While in the Sanctuary:
• The songs, Scripture readings, and responsive readings will be on the screens.
• Offering plates will not be passed out during the worship service.
• Offering plates will be on a table in the narthex.
• Bibles, Hymnals, and Psalters will be removed from the seats. Please bring your own Bible to the worship service.